PERFECT FOR EXFOLIATING HOME TREATMENT WHILE IN BETWEEN WAXES. Will help brighten ,even out skin tone ,and decrease ingrowns.
HOW TO USE:
Use Glycolic cleanser with exfoliating gloves and go in circular motions in bikini/brazilian area while showering. Then once out of shower take a glycolic pad and wipe completely saturating brazilian area. (if you have a sample size use with cotton pad) Use 2-3 times a week
The Glycolic Cleanser is a foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
- ✅Normal/Combo/Dehydrated/Acneic/Aging Skin
- ❌AVOID IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE OR ROSACEA SKIN
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- 17% Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal. It also softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
These pads break up surface cells to reveal fresh, healthy skin while allowing trapped oil to release and come to the surface. Kojic and Arbutin lighten sun spots and scars left from blemishes.
- Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Arbutin (4%) limits melanin production and reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%) inhibits tyrosinase and also brightens existing pigmentation naturally. It is comparable to hydroquinone without the negative side effects.
- Retinol (1%) is a Vitamin A derivative that causes “forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.