PERFECT FOR EXFOLIATING HOME TREATMENT WHILE IN BETWEEN WAXES. Will help brighten ,even out skin tone ,improve texture, and decrease ingrowns and bumps.
HOW TO USE:
Use Glycolic cleanser with exfoliating gloves and go in circular motions in bikini/brazilian area while showering. Then once out of shower take a glycolic pad and wipe completely saturating brazilian area. (if you have a sample size use with cotton pad) Use 2-3 times a week
The Glycolic Cleanser is a foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
- ✅Normal/Combo/Dehydrated/Acneic/Aging Skin
- ❌AVOID IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE OR ROSACEA SKIN
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- 17% Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal. It also softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.